Tilda, of SwiftExpression, http://tfaswift.com/2013/01/20/my-nominees/ you just gave me more work to do, but I love it. and Thank You!
I have displayed the required and oh so cool looking award stamp. I am going to cheat, sorry, and do some of the required parts here and finsh the rest in a follow up post-with everything included.
Here are the rules for receiving the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment somewhere on the seven blogs to make them aware of their nomination.
Seven Fascinating Things About Me:
- I lived in Merida, Mexico for two years. I’m still renting a house there, because I plan to go back.
- My parents almost named me Maria Corinna-they settled on Mary Corinne.
- I love salty, pickled things. You really should try “sweet and sour dried plums”-you’ll either love them or hate them.
- I vowed to name my children cool, unique names and still chose Sarah, Christopher, and Abigail anyway. (I love you kids!)
- I changed the lyrics to songs to make them sound ridiculous and sang them to my children when we drove in the car.
- I sing like a rock star and “seat dance” when I ‘m driving alone. My youngest child won’t let me do it when she’s with me.
- I can’t remember a time in my life when I didn’t have a pet dog or cat.
So now I have to do lots of reading to nominate my 7 bloggers, so that will be the Part 2 of this challenge.